The sizing kit is unique to the imop system, and the reason we can confidently boast that we have no competitors. Five years in development, this innovative box of tricks immediately selects the correct size of imop required to make the inductive load work at its most effective. So when one of our specially trained electricians visits a potential client’s site, he or she can instantly demonstrate and guarantee the electrical savings on each piece of equipment.
Without the sizing kit, the costs associated with precisely defining the inductive load requirements would be too great to be economically feasible. And the beauty of the imop system is that we can demonstrate and prove the energy savings before the client has had to spend any money.
GREEN AND LEAN : Impo Points
- Saves on energy bills – instantly
- Reduces amps by up to 50%
- Energy savings can be demonstrated at survey stage for 100% consumer confidence
- Reduces carbon emissions
- Reduces motor heat
- Equipment works more efficiently
- Motors require less maintenance
- Equipment has a longer lifespan
- Fast and simple installation
- Rapid return on investment
- Profits increased in a critical economic climate
- Can easily be retro-fitted